Melanie is Saturday Academy's one-person marketing and communications shop. She's responsible for our website, print materials, social media, brand management and anything else that involves getting the word out. Three things she'd like you to know that Saturday Academy is:
- Hands-on, in-depth classes, camps and internships.
- Taught by community professionals.
- Dedicated to inspiring any curious student!
Three things she'd like you to know that Saturday Academy is not:
- Just on Saturdays!
- Just for TAG students (our classes and camps are designed for ANY curious student. We have one camp that focuses exclusively on TAG identified students).
- Just for wealthy families (due to our amazing donors, we have significant financial aid and tuition assistance available. We will always work to ensure any interested student is able to participate).
In addition to her work at Saturday Academy, she performs in an improv rock band, Canoofle; teaches theatre, music and creative writing; gardens hopefully, but poorly and lives with her partner (Michael), 15-year-old son (Ethan), dog (Tansy) and cat (Mary) in the St. Johns neighborhood.