Do your students need extra support in a class topic, an extra challenge, or simply something fun to engage in after school? Our small class sizes and project-based, curiosity-driven content allows instructors to meet students where they are at.
Bring a SA2U class to your school or neighborhood organization and choose from a variety of applied topics in math, writing, biology, medical, tech, engineering, art, or speech and debate. Our SA2U class catalog now includes online and in-person options.
Grant funding is available for Title 1 schools and community based organizations, and tuition assistance is also available to students in all of our classes.
- are open to students attending the school, organization or group hosting the class
- are project-based, in-depth classes that offer application of STEAM concepts in a supportive environment
- have no required tests, homework or grades
- are generally small with 5-15 students per instructor
- can be tailored to accommodate specific needs, interests and learning goals
- are taught by content-area experts
- support students in developing skills needed to meet Next Generation Science Standards
- include our Girls Engage Technology classes!